[Freeswitch-users] G.729 license only for some users

Michelle Konzack linux4michelle at tamay-dogan.net
Mon Jan 8 19:11:10 UTC 2018

Thanks Giovanni,

Am 2018-01-08 hackte Giovanni Maruzzelli in die Tasten:
> On 6 January 2018 at 11:29, Michelle Konzack wrote:
>>
>> Is it possibel, to use the G.729 Codec only for some defined users?
>> This would mean, I need only arround a 15 user licence instead of 140.
>
> Yes, it is possible.
>
> You can define the codecs for each individual user.
>
> You can edit /usr/local/freeswitch/conf/directory/default/*.xml and
define
> different codecs for each one user.

Ahh, thats perfect.

Another related question:

Does the the license for 10US$ mean, per ACTIVE call or per user which
can use it?  The license say one incoming/outgoing call, but how is it
handled if I need 5 or more concurency calls?

Thanks in avance

--
Michelle Konzack
00372-54541400