[Freeswitch-users] Frequent sqlite database corruption

Jeremy Lainé jeremy.laine at m4x.org
Sun Jan 7 23:24:44 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Just as Geoff Mina recently reported, I too have encountered numerous
instances of sqlite database corruptions, without any power cuts or disk
failures. I have experienced this both on EC2 instances and on physical
servers.

I saw António Silva asked whether Geoff Mina was using wss endpoints,
could you elaborate on why this might be the root cause? In the setups
where I encountered the corruption, I am indeed using wss endpoints. How
about you Geoff?

As a workaround I am considering migrating to postgresql (core + sofia)
but it's frustating not to understand the root cause of the problem.

Cheers,

Jeremy