[Freeswitch-users] Cdr files not using correct template in master.csv but does if use separate files

Joseph Waite joelists at tm.net.uk
Wed Feb 28 23:33:15 UTC 2018

Hi Guys

Im wondering if I’m missing something or if this is expected behaviour?

I have 3 different templates and i’m using account code variables in my dial plan to tell FS to use a specific template for certain calls.

If I have master-only set to true then it ignores the templates and all cdr’s use the default template.

If I disable master-only, all cdr’s are written to master.csv and all use the default template, however I also get a file for each account code and this contains only the cdr’s for that account code and they use the correct template.

Surely all cdr’s should use the template that matches the account code if there in the master or not?

Im just wanting to check this before I file a Jira.

FreeSWITCH Version 1.6.19+git~20171025T192126Z~86184a2f73~64bit (git 86184a2 2017-10-25 19:21:26Z 64bit)

I have not tried on latest Master.

Regards