[Freeswitch-users] BLF on Yealink (public "ping" to Kevin Wormington).

Bob Smith b631093f-779b-4d67-9ffe-5f6d5b1d3f8a at protonmail.ch
Tue Feb 27 20:57:33 UTC 2018

Hi,

I've sent this to list just incase anyone else wants to chip in.

I Googled up an old post from Mr Wormington (August 16 2013 @ 16:09, subject "BLF").

In it, Kevin describes how he has encountered behaviour with Yealink where the BLF remains green despite the subject of the BLF being no longer registered.

There seems to have been very little in public follow up to Kevin's post at the time, so I was wondering if anyone could enlighten me as to what the solution is, because I am facing the same quandry.

Thanks !
Bob