[Freeswitch-users] How to bridge session to user in valet_park

Adam Raszynski netcentrica at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 10:17:29 UTC 2018

Hi

First user dials-in and waits in valet_park, all done in dialplan. Second
call leg is a kind of click-to-call, initiated over http request, so I use
lua script

I tried, but session.bridge() does not seem to accept uuid

Can you please post some example how can I bridge this user waiting in
valet_park with new call originated from lua script?