[Freeswitch-users] How to bridge session to user in valet_park

Adam Raszynski netcentrica at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 11:28:47 UTC 2018

Hi

I have user put in valet_park waiting

In the meantime I execute lua script to create new session to external
number

I have uuid of this user in local variable, script is like this:

local uuid = "here uuid got from valet_info api call"
session1 = freeswitch.Session(dialstring);
if (session1:ready() and session1:answered()) then
     api:executeString("uuid_broadcast " .. uuid .. "
say::en\\snumber\\spronounced\\s1 aleg");
     api:executeString("uuid_bridge " .. uuid .. " " .. session1.uuid);
end

But it works sometimes. Most of time I get CS_RESET after uuid_bridge API
call

What I'm doing wrong here?

Maybe there is some other method of bridging my session1 with user waiting
in valet_park?

Can someone help here

Kind Regards