[Freeswitch-users] Stop Muted tone_stream When Unmuted

Bill McAndrews bmcandrews at remotelink.com
Tue Feb 20 15:03:52 UTC 2018

Hello,

I am having trouble with users who mute themselves in conference but don't
realize they have. These incidents can be from a minute or two to several
hours. We want to play an intermittent beep tone in the background to
remind them they are muted.

I set muted-sound to to a continuous tone_stream loop which serves the
purpose. The problem is that when unmuted, the tone continues. I have
unmuted-sound set and I've tried uuid_break as well as other sound related
commands but the tone continues.

Is there a way to stop a tone_stream that I'm missing? If not, is there a
way to code the tone stream in muted-sound that will stop when the channel
is unmuted?

FreeSWITCH Version 1.6.20-37-987c9b9~64bit (-37-987c9b9 64bit) on Debian 8

Thank-you in advance.
Bill

--
Bill McAndrews

*Infrastructure Administrator*
*Direct: 331-684-8823*
RemoteLink.com <http://www.remotelink.com/>
RemoteLink.com.ph <http://www.remotelink.com.ph/>

<http://www.remotelink.com/>

<http://www.facebook.com/remotelink> <http://www.twitter.com/remotelinkinc>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/147838?trk=tyah>
<http://www.rltalkscloud.wordpress.com/feed>

*Specialties:*

*Cloud Computing, SugarCRM, Google Apps for Business, SugarCRM 6.0
Quickbooks Integration, Telecommunications, SIP Networks, Java, Php
Development, Search Marketing SEO/SEM, Social Media Coaching*