[Freeswitch-users] Debian 9 and Freeswitch 1.8

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Mon Feb 5 16:13:00 UTC 2018

There are some known issues with Debian 9 and how its handled the openssl upgrade that we are still working through to confirm what exactly needs to get done to fix it.  The problem is, a bunch of system libs were not ready for the new openssl when deb9 was locked down, so they took a half way there approach and its caused issues where multiple versions of openssl end up in the same process, and we expect that this may cause some issues.  I expect this to take a little while to verify completely.