[Freeswitch-users] Inbound Event Socket Making Calls with UUID Tracking

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Thu Feb 1 18:01:56 UTC 2018

you are making an outbound call to your own box, so the three calls are the outbound call, the inbound of the same call (which will of course have a different uuid), and i assume the 3rd is whatever happens with that inbound leg.  In this case, its tricky to track them, but also totally unnecessary to make a call that way.  Why are you looping back to yourself with a sip call instead of calling the correct intended destination to start with?