[Freeswitch-users] Controlling ptime in INVITE

Joseph Waite joelists at tm.net.uk
Fri Dec 28 16:05:28 UTC 2018

Evening All.

I am having an issue, currently with Cisco SPA phones, where they are trying to use a prime of 30, however one of our providers does not support this and fails the call.

Customer does not notice as call fails over to another provider as it should, however the failover provider is more expensive so not ideal for us.

We don’t notice this unless we examine cdr logs.

Is there a way, either to tell freeswitch to send a response to the phone negotiating time of 20 or to refuse the call if it comes in with time of 30?

Regards