[Freeswitch-users] 3CX-Sip-Trunk / Freeswitch cannot reach 3CX

Thorsten Göllner tg-maillistings at level5.de
Wed Dec 12 15:52:18 UTC 2018

Hi,

has anybody experience with 3CX-SIP-Trunks? I have installed Freeswitch
and added an extension (trunk-1). On 3CX-Side I added a SIP-Trunk
(generic sip provider) and I can see a succesfull registration. Now I
make a call to Freeswitch and want to pass it to 3CX-Sip-Trunk. But when
bridging to user/trunk-1 I get a "Originate Resulted in Error Cause: 41
[NORMAL_TEMPORARY_FAILURE]" error (with no delay).

3CX is installed as a VM in a Azure-Cloud behind NAT. I disabled local
iptables and the Firewall-Test on 3CX is all fine.

Freeswitch is on bare metal with a public ip.

When making a call, wireshark on 3CX-machine shows the INVITE followed
by "Destination unreachable (Port unreachable)". But I am not sure, if
this is a firewall-issue or something else.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance,
Thorsten