[Freeswitch-users] P-Asserted-Identity transparency between leg A and leg B

igor.potjevlesch at gmail.com igor.potjevlesch at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 17:01:02 UTC 2018

Hello,

In the scenario where the From is different than the P-Asserted-Identity on
leg A, FS put the PAI in the From on leg B.

I don't find how to change this behaviour. I would like to keep the From and
the P-Asserted-Identity as they come on the leg A except some manipulations.

Someone knows which parameters must be changed? Currently, the leg B is
configured with "pass-callee-id" to false, "caller-id-in-from" to true and
"caller-id-type" to "pid".

Regards,

Igor.