[Freeswitch-users] Build DEB installer on Ubuntu from source

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Tue Dec 4 20:52:32 UTC 2018

If you look at the Debian docs you should be able to see the process, but no idea what needs to be done to make it work ob ubuntu, probably a bunch of dependency stuff.  If you have patches that are required, please submit pull requests so we can get those merged.  They need to be done in such a way that they dont break other platforms