wait_for_silence not working through external gateway

vidor leevidor89 at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 23 15:17:35 UTC 2018

I'm attempting to detect when there is silence on the call in order to play
audio file. If I dial to an internal extension the wait_for_silence and
detect_silence commands are working fine.

However if dial out through an external gateway to PSTN I don't get expected
results. Silence is always detected, even if there is voice speaking.
I can detect DTMF commands fine...

Is there any known issue or parameter required on the gateway in order to
detect the audio / silence.

Thanks in advance!

--
Sent from: http://freeswitch-users.2379917.n2.nabble.com/