[Freeswitch-users] Two endpoints with same extension but only one is ringing

Thorsten Göllner tg-maillistings at level5.de
Wed Aug 22 13:28:03 UTC 2018

Hi,

I have running Freeswitch (Version 1.6.19~64bit) and 2 endpoints
registered with the same extension in the same network
First: Grandstream GXV3370 (Version 1.0.1.12)
Second: Android GS Wave App (Version 1.0.3.10)

Sometimes it works fine. But most time only one device is ringing when
calling the extension. The logfile is fine - I can see invites to both
devices. Registration-Status is fine.

Where do I start to search for the problem? Local WLAN-Router?

Best regards, Thorsten