[Freeswitch-users] RTP Loss with Freeswitch in Default Mode

vikas sharma vikas452 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 10:33:59 UTC 2017

Hi

I am making a linphone to linphone call using Freeswitch server in Defualt
mode but i am facing huge RTP loss and the video call is getting stuck in
between.I have also found that there is a difference between the RTP
packets received on A Leg and sent from B-leg and vice versa.

Can somebody help me to understand what exactly happens with the RTP
packets on server and why there is a difference in the RTP count??

How can we improve the video call quality in moderate network conditions.

Thanks