[Freeswitch-users] Multiple FS Servers - Sofia Shared Database - Behind Kamailio

Geoff Mina gmina at connectfirst.com
Mon Sep 25 21:53:13 UTC 2017

Sorry for the noise - I figured out the issue.  The default configuration
had $${domain} defaulting to the IPv4 address - once I updated the domain
to the common hostname that I was registering to (kamailio DNS) everything
started working properly.

*GEOFF MINA*Chief Executive Officer
Connect First / Contact Center Solutions, Built Better.

3101 Iris Ave #200, Boulder, CO 80301
720.335.5924 <%28720%29%20335-5924>
gmina at connectfirst.com / www.connectfirst.com <http://connectfirst.com/>

 [image: