[Freeswitch-users] strange problem with mod_portaudio

John Covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Fri Sep 22 08:19:10 UTC 2017

Hi.  I am using 1.6.19 and using mod_portaudio I cannot dial 9888 (the
conference).  It says no route and gives up.  Now what is strange is
that mod_portaudio can dial all other normal numbers and my other
phones can dial 9888, so what is confusing mod_portaudio?

The configs are the default except I eliminated other streams which
were in there anc cause errors on module load.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici