[Freeswitch-users] Session recording performance

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 12:30:30 UTC 2017

but the interesting thing is, that it's the device that originates the
SIP call is producing a significantly higher jitter than the one
receiving the call.

The originating command looks like this here, with a SIP address as
destination, and a number in local XML dialplan as transfer
application:
https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Originate+Example