[Freeswitch-users] TLS and SRTP commercial certs go in which file?

Bipin Patel bipin at xbipin.com
Mon Sep 18 10:32:54 UTC 2017

hi,

after playing around i figured this, some corrections i need to make for
others willing to use the same:

agent.pem file needs to have ur commercial cert followed by the private
key but if u just use that zoiper for android will give a warning about
untrusted cert so we need to also add the intermediary followed by the
root CA cert in the the cafile.pem to avoid this warning on client side.
wss.pem is used for verto which needs to have ur commercial cert
followed by its private key followed by intermediary cert followed by
root CA cert, if u dont use verto then ignore this file and FS will self
create it when using only TLS and SRTP.
tls.pem file i think is used as default cert but i just copied the data
from agent.pem to this
dtls-srtp.pem is used for verto so i think that got created by default also

bear in mind zoiper for android doesnt allow to import ur own certs but
just uses its own self signed cert so i add to set tls-verify-policy to
none to make it work

Regards,
Bipin