[Freeswitch-users] DTMF events not occurring while using VOIP-GSM gateway hardware locally

Deepika Yadav deepikay at iiitd.ac.in
Thu Sep 14 09:38:03 UTC 2017

Hi

I need to originate calls to Indian mobile numbers from my python ESL
script. I used to use service from a company for sending calls from
Freeswitch to GSM network for which I set up external SIP profile.

But recently I bought my own GOIP hardware, though I am able to make calls
but DTMF events are not getting captured on Freeswitch, API like
playandGetDigits does not work and there are no logs on Freeswitch console.

--
Regards,
Deepika