[Freeswitch-users] TDM-to-TDM Pass-through Media

Nandy Dagondon nandy1925 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 13:35:02 UTC 2017

Hello folks,

I have a setup wherein I inserted FS in-between a PSTN exchange and a PABX
linked via E1 R2.  My TDM card has dual E1 ports - port A is connected to
the exchange and port B to the PABX.  If there's a call that pass-through
FS (EXCH > PABX and vice-versa), I want incoming media from one port to
immediately sent to the other port.  What mode should I set in the
dialplan?  proxy_media or bypass_media?  I have read the Wiki on
proxy_media. It's very clear to me re handling of TDM media.

Thanks in advance for the inputs.

/Nandy