[Freeswitch-users] Fwd: Call drops after 32 seconds with ACK Timeout

Karsten Horsmann khorsmann at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 17:04:38 UTC 2017

Hi Mykyta,

since you are plain sip without encryption you can see your sip-traffic on
the wire,
use sngrep on the kamailio box to figure out whats with the sip-dialogs -
it helps a lot.
https://github.com/irontec/sngrep
and if its more an kamailio config problem, it would be better to stay at
sr-users at .

Or you can setup an webhomer for debugging.

Kind Regards

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
*Karsten Horsmann*