[Freeswitch-users] mod_v8" I cannot build using master branch

Sebastian Kemper sebastian_ml at gmx.net
Fri Sep 1 06:21:06 UTC 2017

Hi,

Looks like something is missing:

../../third_party/llvm-build/Release+Asserts/bin/clang++: error while loading shared libraries: libtinfo.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

If libtinfo.so.5 is also somewhere in the third_party directory maybe an rpath should be added to clang++. Alternatively having a system libtinfo.so.5 should work as well.

Regards,
Seb