[Freeswitch-users] SRTP scaling issues

Matthew Meek mmeek at livexchange.com
Tue Oct 31 18:42:11 UTC 2017

I already know that if not SRTP then FS has no problem with the load. I have no experience with rtpengine, so this brinngs in a new piece that I would also need to load test before sliding into production. I may just have to bring up some FS servers in the cloud and use them to generate load SRTP traffic unless someone has a better idea…