[Freeswitch-users] Is there a way I could separate by destination types by hardcoding it in?

D-Roy Black del_64 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 31 11:49:06 UTC 2017

Normally calls coming in from the PSTN to an unprovisioned telephone
number are given session:hangup("UNALLOCATED_NUMBER");

Now I have a setup like this, that any call coming in from the PSTN to
an unprovisioned telephone number is sent to an IP address, and works
fine...
session:execute('bridge',
'sofia/internal/gateway/'..dialledNumber..'@100.100.100.100:5061');

But is there a way I could separate by destination types by hardcoding
it in?
i.e if a caller dialing to 0800 or 0208 UK

(sofia/internal/gateway/44800
(sofia/internal/gateway/44208

Any number beginning 44800 should go to
session:hangup("UNALLOCATED_NUMBER");

And anything ells would go to the IP address
session:execute('bridge',
'sofia/internal/gateway/'..dialledNumber..'@100.100.100.100:5061');

Thanks :)

Deltukru