[Freeswitch-users] recordFile not working when hangup

Abaci B abaci64 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 22:58:58 UTC 2017

it can what the lua script does after hangup that causes it, so the best
way to test would be to a test with a simple lua file that just answers the
call and records a file and see for yourself if it's saved after hangup, if
possible also monitor the console for any logs.
you can do something like

session:answer();
session:recordFile('/tmp/test.wav');