[Freeswitch-users] Gigaset auto answer

Vallimamod Abdullah vma at vallimamod.org
Tue Oct 24 13:16:45 UTC 2017

Hi,

It looks like the reverse lookup didn't work as expected. Is the To domain from the 401 reply the same as your $${domain}?
You can also define sip_auth_username and sip_auth_password channel variables in the dialplan, they will be used for the reverse lookup.

About the double quotation mark, the source code shows that the realm value is not unquoted when retrieved from the Authentication header. It looks like the sofia lib requires it so to compute the hash.

Best Regards
--
Vallimamod Abdullah
SIP Solutions