[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch Crashed Ones A week

Vallimamod Abdullah vma at vallimamod.org
Fri Oct 20 10:22:09 UTC 2017

Hi,

It looks like you have a memory bug ("free(): corrupted unsorted chunks") in your psql odbc driver triggered on disconnect:

#3  0x00007febbf38d98e in malloc_printerr (action=1, str=0x7febbf47d380 "free(): corrupted unsorted chunks", ptr=<optimized out>) at malloc.c:4996
#4  0x00007febbf38e696 in _int_free (av=<optimized out>, p=<optimized out>, have_lock=0) at malloc.c:3840
#5  0x00007febb920d328 in QR_free_memory () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/odbc/psqlodbcw.so
[...]
#13 0x00007febc08d0c79 in switch_odbc_handle_disconnect () from /usr/lib/libfreeswitch.so.1

You can look for a new version of the driver which may correct this bug. Also check why freeswitch gets disconnected from the db.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,
--
Vallimamod Abdullah