[Freeswitch-users] Help with Freeswitch Installation

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Thu Oct 19 13:39:29 UTC 2017

That would cause more trouble than it helps, by setting it to latest, they assume everyone is running the same absolute latest version. This would cause people to install packages built for cent7 on cent6 which is itself an issue. People specifically keep certain versions of centos/debian/etc around because it is a known quanity