[Freeswitch-users] Verto on the iPhone 6 with Safari 11?

Tom Hartnett hartnett.tom at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 17:25:14 UTC 2017

We're also very interested in getting Verto working with Safari on iOS11.

In case it's of any interest we published a voice-based app on iOS that
uses Verto. It's a little custom to our product (caller interface for the
broadcast industry), but it's free and it *should* allow connection to any
Verto signaling server and set up an Opus audio call using the native
WebRTC library.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/comrex-opal-connect/id1276336860?mt=8