[Freeswitch-users] newbie Question in two parts

Shawn Wheeler Shawn.Wheeler at interlockconcepts.com
Tue Oct 17 00:24:38 UTC 2017

I have three separate FS systems I running.  I would like to be able to make a Mad Boss call from server A to Servers B and C.

I found this page that tells how to connect two boxes.   https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Connect_Two_FreeSWITCH_Boxes
                Question 1 - on this page the two server have difference extension.  Is there a way to do this if they similar e.g. 1001, 1002 etc..

Question 2 - Can I make a Mad Boss call from one to multiple servers?  If yes, can you point me in a direction to learn how to accomplish this task?

Thank you in advance.

Shawn