[Freeswitch-users] Choppy and fragmented return-audio problem using Unicast

Dayton Turner dayton at voxter.ca
Tue Oct 10 21:38:01 UTC 2017

Hi!

I thought that first as well - however we *are* specifying the native
flag, and the received audio is definitely PCMU.  When I capture it
bit-for-bit, and import it into audacity, selecting 8khz mono u-Law
makes the audio play back perfectly.

I DO see the "Raw Codec Activation Success L16@" in the logs, despite
the received audio stream being PCMU, and despite specifying the native
flag.

We've also attempted streaming L16 back instead of PCMU and its
completely incomprehensible static.  Whereas now, you can hear it
properly, its just stuttered like mad.  So, because of this I believe
the codec is correct.

Dayton