[Freeswitch-users] Stats collection (telegraf), specifically: all limit hash results

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Tue Oct 10 09:54:47 UTC 2017

I see an API command to query a specific limit.
When using db back end, I could query the db.

Is there a way to get the whole hash back end in one shot? I only see `hash
select/realm/key` in the docs.
I'm looking at integrating with telegraf data collector.

*Previous art for collectors:*
Active channels/calls/cps here (the common ones):
https://github.com/areski/freeswitch-telegraf-plugin

and also active calls per profile + some history here:
https://github.com/moises-silva/freeswitch-telegraf

Reinman adds conference list:
https://github.com/riemann/riemann-tools/blob/master/bin/riemann-freeswitch

datadog: adds skipped packets, g729 channel count, events of
reloadxml/modules
https://github.com/wimactel/FreeSwitch-DataDog-Metrics/blob/master/metrics.py

statsd: adds registration count
https://github.com/sangoma/mod_statsd

prometheus with registrations and channels, but custom counters instead of
accesing limit:
https://github.com/moises-silva/mod_prometheus