[Freeswitch-users] [ERR] switch_core_video.c:2879 This function is not available, libpng not installed

Akshaya j akshaya18j at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 09:40:43 UTC 2017

Hi team.!
In Centos7 with libpng 1.5 version
When I dial conference number I can witness an ERR
[ERR] switch_core_video.c:2879 This function is not available, libpng not
installed...
Conference call doesn't use video its just audio call.. The calls works
properly but this error bothers me of what the problem is?
Someone please help in fixing this.
I run another FS setup in Debian machine where there s no such error as
libpng 1.6 version is available
Note:
libpng is up to date in my centos 7(libpng1.5 which is what available for
centos7) but freeswitch needs libpng 1.6, I guess.

Thanks in advance
Akshaya J