[Freeswitch-users] Auth and DNS load balancing.

Sharath Kumar shakumarsoftware at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 20:52:18 UTC 2017

Hello,
I have the below scenario.

FS talking to a service provider and the sip server has DNS load balancing.

(FS)
INVITE --> abc.com( ip = 10.10.10.10)
   407 <------abc.com
Ack-----------> abc.com

INVITE(credentials)-->abc.com (ip = 11.11.11.11)
Ack------------> abc.com

The session is destroyed at this point and Freeswitch does not resend the
INVITE. I want the FS not to give up and keep the INV/407/ACK cycle going.

The sofia traces indicate session terminated [904]. I understand that if
DNS is going to load balance for every INVITE then the call will never be
established. But I still would like to see if it can be done? Anyone else
run into this issue ?

thank you,
Shaks.