[Freeswitch-users] Delay Bye Message

Alexander Perkins alexanderhenryperkins at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 04:40:40 UTC 2017

Hi.  I have what appears to be an unusual request.

One of my clients has a clause in his contract with the local telco/sip
provider that requires the majority of calls to be at or greater than 12
seconds.  On a former platform, he has an option called 'Delayed Bye
Message.'  This option, if checked, allows him to specify how many seconds
to delay hanging up the call once leg B initiates the request.  So, all
calls will last at least 12 seconds.  Does anyone know how to do that with
Freeswitch?  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Alex Perkins