[Freeswitch-users] Setting vars

Vallimamod Abdullah vma at vallimamod.org
Thu Oct 5 09:39:03 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am not aware of any such list. I don't remember exactly how I found this specific command but I guess it's from reading the source.
There is also an 'as xml' that works well for channel and call list.

You can maybe open a feature request on JIRA to add this feature to other commands.

Best Regards,
--
Vallimamod Abdullah
SIP Solutions