[Freeswitch-users] Call quality troubleshooting best practices

Jacob Greene jacobgreene1991 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 00:25:40 UTC 2017

Can someone point me to any resources for troubleshooting call quality
issues using freeswitch CDR or logs, or whatever tool I may be missing?

We are having a hard time time pin pointing where intermentent call quality
issues source from, and running a packet capture for long periods of time
on our server and the customer firewall seems clunky.

 I was wondering what the pros are doing when users report issue with call
quality. Thanks in advance!!