[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch - SIP profiles not working

Achintha achinthau at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 15:55:07 UTC 2017

Dear All,

We configured freeswitch (1.6.19-36-7a77e0b~64bit) on debian 8.9. it
handled around 7000 calls per day.
We use the following modules.
    mod_xml_curl : Dynamic Dialplans (from rest Service)
    mod_json_cdr : for CDR  (from rest Service)
    and one module developed by our self (mod_ards)

Server spec are 4-cors and 8GB ram.
Memory usage details:
   used : 7.7G
   cached :7.2G
   free :156M

On peak hours system handles more than 65 concurrent calls and at that time
the freeswitch service used CPU over than 110%. Since the cached memory
usage is high we had to clear the cache memory.  From the moment the cached
memory was cleared outbound calls were not recorded for more than 30 mins
yet the dial plan contains the path to record the outbound clips.

Anyways after 6 days sip profiles were not working. In freeswith log it
shows that sofia is deleted [2017-11-29 03:42:31.794428 [NOTICE]
switch_loadable_module.c:950 Deleting Endpoint 'sofia']. In order to make
the freeswitch function properly we had to restart it manually.

Please help me to solve this issue.

Freeswitch logfile :
https://pastebin.freeswitch.org/view/d22f1bb8
--