[Freeswitch-users] Sequential enterprise originate

Gregor Nanger gregor at infomedia.si
Mon Nov 27 20:58:06 UTC 2017

My scenario is simple:

incoming call
continue on fail = conditions
bridge to gateway1
bridge to gateway2

if bridge on gateway1 ends with 503, dialplan continues to bridge on
gateway2. This works ok, but I can't get 2 CDR posts on xml_cdr and can't
store in DB that bridge to gateway1 failed with response xy.

Any other aproach for this?

> This is a matter of if you do b leg car or not.  It does not even have to
> do with enterprise originate.
>

> > On Nov 27, 2017, at 2:20 PM, Gregor Nanger <gregor at infomedia.si> wrote:
> >
> > Is it possible to create enterprise originate in sequential order?
> >
> > I want to create gateway failover, but each failover with own cdr post,
> like enterprise originate, where each thread creates new cdr.  Proposed
> failover with | creates only one cdr.
> >
> > Thanks for any hint
> >
> > Gregor

> http://confluence.freeswitch.org

Gregor Nanger

*CTO*
t./f.: 00386 (0) 7 6000 308/309 • m:. 00386 (0)41 756485
• Infomedia d.o.o. • Jerebova 3, Novo mesto, Slovenia
• www.infomedia.si