[Freeswitch-users] Presence BLF problems on FreeSWITCH 1.6.19

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 21:47:06 UTC 2017

Unfortunately Freeswitch does not yet support RFC 4662 aka BLF Resource
Lists. I would recommend you look at Kamiliio or Asterisk which both
support support RFC 4662, and should significantly reduce your BLF load.
Info:

Asterisk does: https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/pages/viewpage.
action?pageId=30278158 They have a good overview page

Kamillio does: https://kamailio.org/docs/modules/3.2.x/modules_k/rls.html

Good info from Grandsteam about why to use this: http://www.grandstream.
com/sites/default/files/Resources/GXP21x0_Eventlist_BLF_Guide.pdf

Same with Polycom: http://community.polycom.com/polycom/
attachments/polycom/VoIP/19112/1/Technical%20Brief%20-%
20Busy%20Lamp%20Field.pdf

How do we make this a feature request for Freeswitch?