[Freeswitch-users] txfax unexpected message received

António Silva asilva at wirelessmundi.com
Fri Nov 24 19:42:41 UTC 2017

Hi Shaun,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, mod_fax was merged into mod_spandsp. also i always try to use t38
but in this case the gateway in front (an old old nortel cs2k) is worst
than using t30.

I also read that old message but for what i could understand it was some
echo issue but i don't think is the problem here i don't reach the
training part..., i also sending the fax at lower speed... Also using
this same trunk (similar path) with only t30 to other destinations works
ok, so I'm think on some sort of incompatibility on the transmitted page
size, training method or other reason i don't know..

Yes the full log was attached in the email, didn't show up to you?

I put it into pastebin:
  https://pastebin.freeswitch.org/view/3c433ca6