[Freeswitch-users] Call channel cannot cleaned normally

王聡 cong.wang.itsherpa at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 09:50:08 UTC 2017

Hey all,

I had made an ivr system based on lua and MySQL, and recently I found a call record which can’t be cleaned from my db.

The freeswitch log had attached in the mail.

I’m not sure if this call has any problem, but it lasted about 20min so I think it is a normal video call.
I had tried uuid_kill but returned an error. Finally I had no choice but delete this record by sql command.
Anyone had any idea about this situation?

Regards.