[Freeswitch-users] Call barge should allow the bargee to mute/unmute the caller (user B).

Rajnikant Vanza rajnivanza at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 08:30:39 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I must fulfill the following requirements for call barge with mute/unmute
features:

As a user, I need the ability to "barge" in on a call already underway
(between user 1 & user 2). When I "barge" in on the call, I want one user
(say user 1) to hear me but not for the other (user 2) to hear me or what
user 1 might say back to me (as if user 1 is muted).

For e.g.

Let's say two parties B and C are on an active call, and A is the party who
initiates intercom/barge to party B. Now party B wants to talk to A and
keep the party C on mute. We don't have such functionality either using
intercom or eavesdrop in having the luxury for party B to mute/unmute C.

The call barge functionality is working fine but I need to bargee (user B)
able to mute/unmute user C.

Can anybody please advise, how to achieve this functionality in FS?

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards,

Rajnikant Vanza