[Freeswitch-users] return to shell only when call from originate is complete?

Bipin Patel bipin at xbipin.com
Fri May 19 20:37:18 UTC 2017

Well I have a script that calls numbers over a fxo gateway and plays a ivr.
The fxo gateway has one channel available at times out of 4, the originate
keeps calling them non stop without even the first call finished, I want it
to pause till one call is over and then move over to the next so the others
don't fail due to no channels available.