[Freeswitch-users] Fax result when using mail to fax

Bipin Patel bipin at xbipin.com
Tue May 16 09:32:57 UTC 2017

hi,

i think i have one other plan, let me try that and ill get back with the
result.

i have on more issue, when i send a fax using the originate command, it
results in 2 invites being sent to the gateway, one sends the fax and i
get report for that but the other fails so i also get a failed report
for that, any idea what could be causing this, my originate command is
as below

originate
[ignore_early_media=true,fax_verbose=true,fax_enable_t38_request=true,fax_enable_t38=true,absolute_codec_string=PCMU]sofia/gateway/ma/123466789
&txfax(\'" + att_path + ".tiff\')"

Regards,
Bipin

Talky Communications