[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch Time of Day Routing XML_curl

Piccinin Francesco francesco.piccinin at insiel.it
Mon May 15 16:41:11 UTC 2017

Hi all,
we are trying to setup Freeswitch ToD routing using XML curl for XML dialplan dynamic generation.

Please note that our dialplan is mainly stored on static file (plus lua support) with few exceptions like IVRs.
In order to avoid freeswitch sending http post on every call (as would happen adding binding=directory on xml_curl configuration module), we would like to find a way to generate dynamic xml dialplan only on particular case like ToD.

Can you please give us some clues about this?

Thanks
Regards

Francesco