[Freeswitch-users] DTMF

Brian : brians at iptel.co
Sat May 13 21:27:52 UTC 2017

Hello List,

We have a PITA carrier that we do 2833 with 99.8% of the time.
Sometimes if the carrier they are sending the call to doesn't support
2833 when they will send an OK back to us the SDP won't have 2833 in
the RTP Map. Is it possible to detect this in dialog and start dtmf
generate so we will send tones inband for these calls?

For inbound calls we detect it with something like

<condition field="${switch_r_sdp}"
expression="a=rtpmap:(\d+)\stelephone-event/8000">
on the initial invite.

Just not sure how to do this for an OK in dialog or if its possible.

Thanks!
Brian