[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch Packet Fragmentation issue

Charles Bujold cjbujold at accra.ca
Thu May 11 19:41:54 UTC 2017

Upgraded to the latest Freeswitch and now experiencing an issue with packet
sizes being bigger than the 1500 allowed.

The sip INVITE is 1577 bytes.  Tried compress-header but it is not removing
enough bytes.  At the end of the Invoice there is the X-FS-Support and
Remote-Party-ID which I tried to remove but the best I can do is shrink it.
Also, the Contact section seems to duplicate the same information, is there
a way to cut that down?

How can I reduce the fragmentation?